Game Development Cycle



    Let's talk about game development. I never how much planning goes into making a videogame. You would think you think of an idea then make the videogame. Well, that's what I thought until I was advised to do some research. I didn't realize that there are typically seven stages of developing a game. You have Your idea, pre-production, production, testing, pre-launch, launch, and lastly post-production. I won't bore you by explaining every part, but I will say most game developers stay in the pre-production and production phase for years building the game.  What does that mean for me? Well, to my luck I'm only building one level, so it shouldn't take years to make. None the less it will still take time and will not be easy, but it's about the journey.



Comments

Popular Posts