How Games Motivate Students


 I'm officially apart of the Batmon research study. My task is to make a level in a game and I thought I wonder if games have help students. For years video games have always gotten a bad reputation for being violent and a waste of time. I know there's more to it and needed to dig deeper. I ended up reading a research paper on how games helped students motivate students into learning English. The bottom line, They did research at four different schools and ended up finding out from the teachers that the games did help their students learn English. Reflecting on this paper helps me think about a game can be fun but also remain educational. I want to do my best when I make my level to be fun and at least one person can leave with just a little bit of knowledge about bats.

Link to research paper.



Comments

Popular Posts