Looking for raw data from users

I'm looking for raw data on the quality of cloud gaming services and would like your help. Last semester I conducted my own study I compared gaming from my PC and using Google stadia. This time around I would like to gather more data from different users with different internet connections. I will create a survey and post it on my blog. Within the survey, I will have some fields to fill out such as your Internet speed, connection type, the service you are willing to try. Once after using the service (which is free to use), I would you the user to fill out my own likert scale. I will also request you to fill out a survey that I created myself. The survey will be about your gaming habits, your gaming preferences, your gaming experience, and your opinion on cloud gaming. I will be using the data to create a report on the quality of cloud gaming services. From that data, I could get a better understanding if cloud gaming can replace the current ways of gaming. I would like to know if cloud gaming can be a viable option for the future. I will also be comparing the data from my previous study and see if there are any changes in the quality of cloud gaming services. I would like to thank you for taking your time to read this and hope you will help me out with my research!



Comments

Popular Posts