Revealing the truth

    To the people who have read my blogs for this semester, I want to inform you that some of these blogs were not created by me. Some of these blogs were created by Open Ai's next generation.  I was secretly working on using this AI to produce human-like responses to see if anyone would catch on.  I am sad to say that no one noticed that these were not real human responses. I learned that this new AI can simulate a human very well if you were not asked to pick out if the blog was made by a human. When actually asking participants to pick out between two blogs which was a human response the AI generation started to fall apart, I will explain more when presentations are had. Maybe next semester I can come up with a better way to make more convincing blogs and have more people test.

    When starting this research  I was excited about the idea of actually simulating a human being speaking as if it were me, but I also got worried.  What if this AI was able to produce something that might be harmful to people?  What if this AI was able to produce something that is too human-like?  Nonetheless, I think this research project turned out well and I was surprised with the results. Well, that's all for today! I hope everyone had a wonderful semester. 




Was this blog made by me?

Comments

Popular Posts