Blog 2: New Idea

    I wanted to do for my research study, recently I have gotten into photography. One day, I watched a video on photography about creative freedom and constraints. The idea was that when you have complete creative freedom, it's hard to express creativity. Still, when you throw conditions, you end up improving your creativity. For some reason, that was very interesting how limiting yourself helps you learn or enhance your creativity. That's when it hit me, Can constraints improve creativity (Working title). I would run the test to have people walk around the park, shoot pictures, and have no limitations. After I have them shoot with a film camera, the constraint is how many shots they can take since it is film. After I will analyze all the images and see if there are improvements in quality. Let the research commence! 



Comments

Popular Posts