Changing Plans

After doing hours of research and discussing with my peers about measuring creativity, I will no longer research if constraints or limitations. It's nearly impossible to measure creativity, something so subjective and ambiguous how we humans measure something like that. I did my best to figure that out, but it's just not feasible. Incomes the pivot! It looks like now I will be doing my research study about deep fakes. Are deep fake effective? I think most people have seen the deep fake video of Tom Cruise but not him. We know this was made for comedic purposes but can deep fake in a serious tone be effective? I think this will be an exciting topic to research. 


Question:  I need help from you reader! What actor do I look like I need this information so I can make my own deepfake? 



Comments

Popular Posts