Work in progress

 Well, this was supposed to be the last blog post but after work, I was so tired I fell asleep and forgot to create my blog post. Anywho! Last week I completed 2 deepfake videos, yes they are the same video but they are different. When you train the AI to create your deepfakes it runs learns each frame of the video over and over again which is called iterations. Now to get a decent deepfake you need to do 70-80K iterations which take over 8 hours(time varies per hardware used) to compute.  So what I ended up doing was creating two videos one with 70k iterations and one with a million iterations. I only got around to uploading one of the videos to show you guys!  Next week I will upload the second video and start my actual surveying. 




What do you guys think of it?

Comments

Popular Posts